Competition for disposable income is at an all-time high especially for restaurants. There are so many options to consider. At a bare minimum, your website needs to be found by people who are searching for it. This article offers restaurant website design tips that we think are valuable.
Restaurant Website Design Tips
- Making phone numbers clickable
- Getting listed on Google places for business and other local business listings
- Putting the business on Google Maps
- Adding driving directions
- Getting listed on review sites – “Yelp, Citysearch, Tripadvisor and Yellow pages are some of the popular review and directory sites that come with social networking features.”
- Making the most of your social media presence
- Food photo sharing
If your restaurant is ready for a new or upgraded website, let Berkshire Direct help with your restaurant website design. Call Allen or Luke today at 413-458-1721 to discuss your ideas.