Archive for April, 2011
We were looking back on the milestones of our first year in business the other day. Here are a few that we came up with:
- Published our first full-service Berkshire Direct catalog.
- Developed and managed more then 75 web sites on behalf of our customers including the launching of 5 fully-functioning online stores for customers.
- Published over 10,000 Gameday Sports programs and media guides.
- Retained by multiple companies to manage their on-going marketing operations.
- Conducted 4 seminars in support of local chambers of commerce’s efforts to train and educate their constituents.
- Grew our staff from 4 to 7, adding a third Partner, a dedicated outside saleperson, and a full-time developer.
We have also given back to the community – through ‘in kind’ or direct donations and services we have supported the following organizations:
- BayState Games
- National Patient Safety Foundation
- Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- YMCA of Northern Berkshires
- Cal Ripken Baseball
- North Adams Babe Ruth Baseball
- Mt. Greylock Wrestling
- Williamstown Youth Center
- Williamstown Lacrosse
- Williamstown Youth Basketball Association
We’re excited about where we are and looking forward to many more years helping our clients achieve their strategic goals.
Just a quick reminder … Friday this week would be a great day to do an email marketing campaign!
Weekday holidays tend to have great success in terms of open rates and click throughs. There are tons of theories as to why, but you can’t argue with the data. In our experience across a variety of business types, weekday holidays are not to be missed. We have several campaigns scheduled for clients already.
Good luck with yours!